Bearwood is currently seeking a drafter in the greater Tulsa area. Bearwood provides excellent benefits after 60 days of employment including exceptional healthcare coverage, dental, vision, 100% matching 401k, paid holidays, basic & voluntary life, short term disability, and a flexible spending account.
Works with our team of Engineers to convert designs into technical plans. Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements, and setting up production methods.
· Liaise with engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
· Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
· Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
· Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
· Design diagrams, maps, and layouts to illustrate workflow
· Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
· Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
· Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
· Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
· Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
· Good math skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Certificate from a technical college and 6 months experience.
· Additional certification from the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is a plus
Minimum of a one-year certificate from a college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; AutoCad and Database software.
Bearwood is currently seeking Entry Level & Experienced Carpenters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Bearwood provides excellent benefits after 60 days of employment including exceptional healthcare coverage, dental, vision, 100% matching 401k, paid holidays, basic & voluntary life, short term disability, and a flexible spending account.
Mills and assembles precut and prefabricated wooden parts to form complete units by performing the following duties:
· Setup and operate a wide variety of woodworking tools and machines.
· Measures, shapes, adjusts, trims, and sands parts.
· Applies glue and inserts dowels, nails, or screws to fasten parts together to form complete units.
· Possession of basic tools and transportation to job sites.
· Willingness to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines.
· Responds appropriately to requests and communicates clearly, accurately, and promptly.
· Actively listens to others and considers information received.
· Ability to formulate basic questions relevant to clarifying a problem, topic or issue.
· Adapts to new techniques and technologies that are introduced to the work area.
· Chooses the correct PPE, methods, tools, and equipment to carry out the job.
· Engages in continuous skill development and practice.
· Works with others to improve safe working practices.
· Demonstrates a flexible, positive ‘can do’ approach to delivering team results.
· Works to agreed standards and meets deadlines.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED
One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Read and understand measurements (Measurement Test Required).
Pass basic physical and drug screen.